By Ealdormere Gazette Columnist Magistra Nicolaa de Bracton.
It isn't every day that one witnesses the creation of a new Peerage Order. In fact, it's safe to say that with the possible exception of Duke Finnvarr, there was no one in attendance at Practicum who had ever seen such a thing.
|Photo by David Gotlieb.|
- · An arming coat, represent defense against harm, just as the candidate would defend others against harm
- · A gorget, to shine just as the candidate's heart would shine as a beacon of inspiration
- · A white scarf, representing honour without fear
- · A pair of gloves
- · A helm, as a symbol of nobility
- · A sword - Giovanni's own--representing skill